CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, February 19, 2004

i cant believe ive been up since SEVEN IN THE MORNING. and i slept at like FOUR IN THE MORNING. dying.

lets see.. went for the interview. first thing said to me was, "if given the job, would you re color your hair? the green part?" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell. anyway on sunday im working at great world's best denki. then monday onwards i will be working at john little. how fun. rightttt. anyway the pay is alright la. up to my standard. enough to spend.

went down to lucky plaza to collect my jeans. or rather i wanted to. its not ready yet.. damn. my 501s!!! then went to meet cain cos he wanted to see my green hair.. and then i rushed to holland to meet denise..

we were at breko's for FIVE hours. can u imagine.. ate.. drank normal drinks.. drank beer.. and fagged like 2 hard packs? can die of lung cancer already. talked.. yadayada.. haha..

now im feeling funnnny. think too much gas in my stomach already. oh just now at breko's, i needed to pee really badly.... and the person was taking FOREVER. so i used the gents. anyway its the same.. and its clean!!! amazingly.

i decided.. i will save my money. only spend on expenses.. food and all.. and then save money till like june.. before school starts.. then i go and shop big time. hahahha. i wanna get my gucci bag! and my fendi tote bag! and i wanna get my sis and my mom a gucci wallet each. haha. dreaming abit too far rite?

bed timeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home